Monday, May 16, 2011

IT'S DONE!

IT'S DONE! Oh my word, it's DONE!!!

I finished my last final today at 3:00pm. Don't know what my grade is yet, but all I can think about is this wondrous weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. Seriously, I feel light headed.  *swoons*

What does this mean?  It means that the anxiety of having giant school projects that I am really not interested in looming over my head is now gone.  All of that has been replaced with some very interesting endeavors I plan to pursue in the summer, including (but most certainly not limited to) finishing the new and improved re-write of SOTD.  Not to mention the blog posts I have been promising everyone. :)

Tonight I go home to a few other writing related projects, and now that I don't have to worry about classes, I think I will enjoy them.  Tomorrow morning I get to sleep in for the first time in a very, very long time.  And I just found out that the Pen and Parchment now has 60 followers.  Sounds like a good beginning to what promises to be a very good summer. ^_^

Nichole

5 comments:

Seth Skogerboe said...

Ah, doesn't it just feel... extraordinary?! School is done, now the REAL writing begins! :-D Enjoy your summer, Nichole!

Rebecca Hart said...

Congrats!!!! Good for you. Now enjoy some summer sunshine!

Galadriel said...

That's so nice to be done, isn't it!

Brandi Guthrie said...

Woohoo! Nothing beats that feeling of coming out of your last final for the semester! Have an awesome summer!

Beef Recipes said...

Thanks for sharing tthis