Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Contest over at "Dancing with Dragons is Hard on your Shoes"

(Side note: isn't that just an awesome blog name?  I mean, seriously... if that doesn't catch a fantasy writer's attention, then what will? *grin*)

I just wanted to give a shout out about the awesome contest that Miriam Forster is having over at her blog. Ms. Forster recently sold her book "House of a Thousand Dolls" to a publisher and blogged about her efforts. To thank her followers for... eh, following her, and in celebration of her book deal, she's throwing a GIVAWAY!

(Don't enter please... ;)  I would like to win this one. hehe!)

But I said I would blog about it so here is the link: http://msforster.blogspot.com/2011/05/thank-you-contest-of-amazingness_26.html

Hey, even though I have a competitive spirit, I'm fair. lol! ;D

2 comments:

Miriam Forster said...

Thanks for the shout-out Nichole! And I'm glad you like the blog title, I'm a bit partial to it myself. *grin*

Star-Dreamer said...

It is indeed a beautiful titled! Very creative. Almost makes me wish I had thought of it, but of course I give you full credit for that. lol! ;)